Do you have a laptop? A laptop is one of the tools that technology has an important role for our daily lives and can also facilitate any activity we do. To keep the laptop still works well, you are required to maintain the cleanliness of the laptop itself. Because the laptop is a practical technology tools and can be taken anywhere, the dust will surely be easily attached to your laptop screen. To clean up the dust on the screen, you can use with chemical cleaning solution that is safe and has no impact damage to your laptop screen. Below is a simple guide to remove marks from laptop screen.
- Soft cloth.
- Isopropyl alcohol.
- Water .
Steps to Remove Marks from Laptop Screen
- Make sure before you start to clean the laptop must be turned off and no electric current is connected.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the dust on the screen.
- Mixed water and isopropyl alcohol into the bottle with the same comparison, and shake until it is completely mixed.
- Pour water on a soft cloth until the cloth becomes damp. Wipe the screen slowly in one direction.
- After the dust is clean, use a soft cloth to dry your laptop screen. So your laptop will be durable from damage.
If you don’t have a microfiber cloth, you can replace it with other cloth that have a soft material to prevent any scratches on the screen.